Our family goes out for breakfast in the Valley almost every Sunday. We love to try some where new! Have a suggestion?

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Popping to a different meal

Well, there was no breakfast today. Well, there was breakfast but it was here, at the Ramos cafe, other wise known as the dinning room/ kitchen. And it was cold cereal. As much as I would have liked my coffee to magically appear in my mug this morning, I had to make it all by myself! The reason being, the grown ups where out way too late enjoying yummy goodies and champagne at POP in Pasadena. It was Super Yummy!! We had appetizers and dessert and of course champagne. I think my favorite appetizer was the Brie Toast with Chardonnay Soaked Raisins. And the desserts, well the Vanilla Crème Brûlée was out of hand! We tried many other tasty things as well, the Davids and almost everyone else inhaled the Prosciutto-wrapped Shrimp. Sundried Tomato Tapenade,was good! OOh and the Bananas Foster Crepe was soo good! I would love to go back another day....
http://www.popchampagnebar.com/about-pop/

Till our next adventure-
Eat well my friends

I need to fine some aspirin....


No comments:

Post a Comment